The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust is pleased to announce the new cycle of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2023-2024 and Leadership Programme for university graduates and leaders of tomorrow aimed at providing fully-funded scholarships for master’s studies at the University of Oxford.
The Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme was established through a ground-breaking new matched funding initiative to create fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of the highest calibre from across the world.
Oxford-Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Weidenfeld-Hoffman Trust, University of Oxford
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): University of Oxford, UK
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme 2023-24, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must ordinarily be residents in one of the eligible countries.
- Must apply for admission to study one of the eligible courses.
- Applicants should be intending to return to their country of residence once the course is completed.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate a connection between their subject of study and their longer-term career objectives, explaining how they see their professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in their country and at a wider regional and international level.
Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships Application Procedures
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2023-24 at the University of Oxford are to select the “Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme” in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant December or January deadline for your course.
Applicants must complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it, together with their graduate application form by the deadline.
Application Deadline/Scholarship outcomes
Decisions are expected to be made by the end of May 2023. If you have not heard from us by this time, then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be required to participate in an interview, which is likely to be held online in April 2023.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details