WhatsApp Web | WhatsApp Web Online | WhatsApp PC Download
The WhatsApp Web allows you to access your WhatsApp account from your desktop or laptop. WhatsApp web has been a superb feature ever since WhatsApp introduced it.
The feature on its platform enables its users to own access to their WhatsApp accounts on the online using Laptop or Desktop computers.
WhatsApp users may also be able to use all features similar to their portable mobile app versions.
This is nice as it makes communicating together with your loved ones your family and friends in a more convenient way like never before.
While using the WhatsApp web online, you need to know that any change that occurs on your WhatsApp account will be immediately effected on your WhatsApp mobile app as well.
And while you use the app , all sent and received messages are automatically synced instantly between your phone and your computer.
Eligible Devices for this app
Not all devices using the WhatsApp mobile app can use the WhatsApp web so listed below are the devices that are eligible to use the login at the instant:
This feature is currently available online for Android all android devices plus,
Windows Phone 8.0,
Windows Phone 8.1,
Nokia S40 EVO,
BlackBerry 10 phones.
If you don’t have one of the above-listed devices then you are not going to be able to sync your WhatsApp mobile app the web facility.
but if you are doing, then you’ll be able to proceed to sign in to your WhatsApp account online by following these steps in keeping with your device type.
WhatsApp Login Steps on the Web
to login using an Android device is incredibly easy if you follow the steps below:
- Head to the webpage https://web.whatsapp.com
- Tap on WhatsApp Web on your phone to urge a QR code which you’ll scan in your computer’s browser to access your account online.
- Once the QR code is confirmed on your device the app will be automatically synced with your PC or desktop.
WhatsApp download for PC and desktop.
Well you are now aware that you can connect with your PC to your mobile,
Are you also aware that you can also directly download the WhatsApp software for either your Mac or Windows platform?
It is important to note that while the WhatsApp has over 60 billion messages daily, but over 90% of these messages are being sent via mobile.
How to download WhatsApp software.
- On the Google page, search for WhatsApp download
- Once you click the link, the ZIP file will be downloaded immediately on your PC
- Open the ZIP file and it’ll ask you to install the app plus adding it to your home screen
- Once you download the app scan the QR code to log in
- Mac users can alternatively download the app on the apple store.