WooCommerce login | WooCommerce Plugin | Install WooCommerce
WooCommerce login- WooCommerce ranks as one of the most customizable ecommerce platforms to consider when building all your online businesses. Plus it’s an open-source WordPress ecommerce Plugin built to integrate into the platform seamlessly.
WooCommerce is for small to large size online merchants who are using WordPress.
The WooCommerce platform launched in the year 2011 on September 27, and it has become very popular.
It’s well popular for its simplicity when it comes installation and customization plus it’s a free base product.
WooCommerce is developed by WordPress theme developer ‘WooCommerce’. This is for use by a number of high traffic sites.
The WooCommerce is for firms that aims for work-life balance plus big ambitions to become the ultimate WordPress toolkit provider.
Features of WooCommerce
WooCommerce has tons of features that will help your WordPress account, packaged with a number of features.
Note that these features are included for free.
- Trading:- For store owners, it gives them the ability to sell their products, it is achievable once you join their community. T
Note that WooCommerce is a global platform so you have the added advantage of more reach.
- Developers:- the platform is extendable, adaptable and an operates on an open-source code.
So, you will be joining one of the fastest-growing open source communities on the web that you can use to build an online store.
The principle that drives WordPress also applies for WooCommerce
- Transformation of Plugin:- another ability is the transformation of ability usually most users have to open a new ecommerce platform.
The feature helps to eliminate that as you can easily transform your WordPress websites into a proper eCommerce shop.
With this you can deliver enterprise-level quality and features while backed by a name trusted by many.
- Limitless:- being an open-source code site, you can modify and customize anything and everything because you have complete control
You can add tons of products and users, and take orders with no limit.
- Modular system:- it is lean so you can always adjust the options you want.
Plus it can collaborate with your favorite WordPress Plugin so you can keep the features you like.
- Themes:- you have tons of themes to select from and you can easily pick that’s to your liking
For your WooCommerce login to be successful, you must create have an active wordpress account. Then, go to the woomerce login and enter your details and click on the login buttion.
However, if you don’t have an account before, you can create one .
Then, use your wordpress account for your WooCommerce login, by entering your email, choose a username and password. Then, you can create your account and login.
Managing Orders plus Customers
WooCommerce has basic features to make things easy when managing deals plus customers.
- Customer account and guest checkout:- you can choose to allow your customers to create usernames and password when using the platform.
Additionally its guest features allow customers to make use of the platform without having to register.
- Order management:- it helps to easily keep stocks of your products, as well as your sales record.
So you see that we weren’t bluffing when we said that WooCommerce is one of the best eCommerce platforms.
Plus its has various communities that help you make your entire online shop a mega success plus a reality.
To install WooCommerce on WordPress all you have to do is access the WordPress dashboard.
Once you’ve done that, the rest is simple and free.
Plus the fact that you are the owner of the WordPress site, the login details should be easy to acquire.
- Locate over to the admin part of your WordPress site and login by entering your login details and tapping on the “Log In” icon.
- On your dashboard locate the plugin option and click on it.
- Find and select the “Add New” icon or link to add a new plugin.
- On the search bar enter ‘‘WooCommerce’’ as the search entry and click okay.
- Now click the “Install” icon on the WooCommerce plugin and then on “Activate” icon afterward to activate the plugin.