Xe Money Transfer |Xe Money Transfer Review |Xe Transfer Rate
Xe Money Transfer is our focus in this article. First off, XE.com is a service provider of online foreign exchange resources and services.
As a result, you can browse live exchange rates, data charts, and up-to-date prices to calculate. Interestingly, Xe money transfer app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows, and Firefox OS devices as an application.
Also, XE Money Transfer App can be downloaded and customized to suit your financial and currency needs.
Download the XE Currency App
- First, open the app store for your smartphone. This is Google Play for Android users or iTunes App Store for iOS. Now, find and tap the app store icon on your screen to open it.
- Then check for “XE money transfer.” When you search it should be the first result. To open the installation tab, tap on it.
- Finally, is the XE Currency Install. To download and install the Xe money transfer app on your smartphone, tap the “Install” button.
Customizing Currency Options
- Now start the XE money transfer app. Simply tap the shortcut icon of your app found on the home screen of your smartphone. You can find it in your app drawer if your app icon is not on your home screen. Then, tap on it to open.
- Next is Currency Searching. Simply tap on the button ‘Add More Currencies’ located at the bottom. Then browse for the currency that you want to add. Interestingly, nearly all currency types are monitored by the app. You’re free to browse or type a list in the search box at the top.
- Next is to Attach your currency. Simply tap on it once you find the currency you want, and a checkmark appears next to it, indicating that it has been added to your list now.
- Do you want to have more currencies added? Simply continue browsing for more currencies or searching for them. They will then be added to your list by tapping on them. Remember that a maximum of 10 currencies can be maintained for your home screen.
- Finally, get your list organized. You can delete or move a currency by pressing, holding and dragging it. Especially after you have completed your list of 10 currencies.
Viewing a Currency
- You can view the details of a currency. Simply tap the gray arrow icon beside it to learn more about the currency. Additionally, you can also swipe right, and from the menu, select the middle icon.
- You can comprehend a currency. You’re able to see the name of the currency, nicknames, symbols, and banknotes and coin denominations on the currency details screen.
- You also get to know the present exchange rates of a currency. To bring this to the top, first tap on a currency. Simultaneously, your other nine selected currencies will reflect current exchange values and exchange rates equal to the top currency’s value.
- You can carry out Foreign Exchange Conversion. On top of the selected currency, there is a calculator icon on the right side. If you want to bring up a calculator, tap on it. Afterward, enter the value and tap on the green arrow. The amount on top will then be displayed.
- At the moment, the other nine currencies will display in their currencies the corresponding values of that amount. Beneath each currency, the current exchange rate will be displayed.
- You can look for another currency. For the other nine currencies on your list, repeat above from 1 through 4. You can easily see and compute your money’s foreign exchange values with just little tapping on your screen.