Yahoo Finance Watchlist | How to Reorder or Delete a Yahoo Watchlist
Yahoo Finance Watchlist –Similar to Google, Yahoo is one of the few platforms that are into various lines of business. This platform is also into the mailing service and Search engine. The yahoo mail is regarded as one of the best in the world
The yahoo platform is also into news and is regarded as one of the biggest search engines present in the world.
This article anyway, I won’t deliberate on all these services offered by this platform, I will be talking of the Yahoo watchlist.
Yahoo Finance Watchlist
The Yahoo watchlist is one of the features of yahoo finance products and services. Some users are already familiar with what this feature is all about, but for those that are not yet familiar with this feature, this article is for you
There are two words needed for you to understand. One is the which is Yahoo and Watchlist. Let us take a look at what watchlist means
A watchlist is a list of securities or security which are created by investors for trading opportunities. With this, investors can make good trading and investment decisions. It’ll help to track and analyze price movements
Using this feature, investors can track companies, however, you need to be up to date. Then, fill the criteria’s over a period of time before placing your trade orders
Many firms and platforms let users create their own watchlist, therefore users can create their watchlist using the Yahoo platform
There are already created watchlist by trades using the yahoo finance platform. Few users have heard of this development.
I will be educating you oh guides to create your own watchlist, sharing and many other things you can do with the watchlist
How to Create, Rename, Reorder or Delete a Yahoo finance Watchlist
Regarding the watchlist feature, users can not only create them, but they can also personalize it by renaming
You can also reorder or delete a watchlist if you feel the need to keeping it is no longer great and important. To create a watchlist on yahoo finance;
- Go to Yahoo finance
- Next to list on the yahoo finance platform, tap on the More icon.
- Next, tap on the create list.
- Enter a name for the list you want to create and tap ok the OK button.
To Rename a List
- Locate and tap the name of the list you want to rename.
- Next, select the edit icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Edit the name of the list you want to edit and tap on the Save button.
To Reorder a List
- Tap the more icon, next to lists.
- Tap on edit and reorder lists.
- Hold and drag the reorder icon to move up or down and tap on save.
To Delete a List
- Select the name of the list you want to delete.
- Tap on the edit list-icon which you will find in the upper right corner.
- Tap on delete watchlist at the bottom of the page.
- Again, tap on ok to confirm.
To Follow aWatchlist
- Search for a watchlist from the explore tab.
- From the search results, select the watchlist you want to follow.
- Select the following icon to follow.
To Unfollow aWatchlist
- Find the watchlist you want to unfollow from the explore tab.
- Select the watchlist you want to unfollow and tap on the following icon.
To Share aWatchlist
- Select any watchlist you want to share from the explore tab.
- Tap on the share icon.
- Select the app you want to use to share the said watchlist.