Yahoo Small Business | Yahoo Business account Sign Up
The Yahoo small business is just made by Yahoo to help encourage small business entrepreneurs. It’s a platform that encourages owners to develop their business and promote their businesses.
Mostly we are aware that it’s business that drives the world economic growth. So, taking advantage of the Yahoo small Biz can make you one of the world economic growth contributors.
It doesn’t matter the country you’re into, this platform will be of a great help to driving your business to that point you dream to get to.
What Yahoo Small Business Offers
The Yahoo business offers the following services to interested business owners:
Listings management(through Text)
Also, it can be used to promote Verizon as an ISP and wireless carrier. The Verizon attends to over 150 million wireless customers and some of them are small business owners.
However, the business we’re referring here isn’t just buying and selling but also involves service delivery. This means that there’s a lot you’ll achieve doing business on this platform. You can maximize your business whether it’s a big business or small business by registering on the Yahoo business platform.
Steps to create a Yahoo Small business Platform Account
Creating a Yahoo business platform of this nature isn’t complex as most people will think. All you need do is to follow the steps below:
- Go to the homepage
- Click on the sign in button at the top right corner of the homepage
- Fill in your original Yahoo mail address and password. This is very one you’ll use to assess your yahoo small biz account, thereafter, click on the login button.
- You’ll need to provide your email address in the email/Yahoo ID space, then, tap the activate my Login ID button.
- When you’re through with the activation, you’ll get an email message to your email inbox .In case you didn’t get an email, you can click on the resend link caption.
- At this point, you need to create an email from the Yahoo small business platform and tap on the confirmation email button. Then, you’ll be directed to create a new password.
- Then, enter and confirm your new password. Tap the check box to agree to the terms and conditions, thereafter, click on create password.
- Once you get to the confirmation page, you can click on the sign in to your account link to have access to your Yahoo business account.
- At the end of the registration or the account creation process, you can sign in to your Yahoo store account. This is done using your full email address and password you have just created.
By having a this account you stand a greater chance of getting to a larger number of people worldwide
- It’s an easy business platform to set up and operate
- It provides you with all the tools that you need to grow, promote and maintain your business
- Offers a stress-free way to add products to your store to enable customers to see them easily.
- It offers variety of standard customized and designed template for you to use and design your store to your taste.